German Association Championship
The German Association Championship (Meisterschaft des Deutschen-Hockeyverbandes) was a competition for ethnic German teams in Czechoslovakia. It was organized by the Deutscher Eishockey Verband (DEHV).
The championship used a rather complicated format, as ethnic German teams from around Czechoslovakia were eligible to participate. There were usually multiple regional qualifying tournaments contested.
- 1929-30: Troppauer EV Opava
- 1930-31: Troppauer EV Opava
- 1931-32: Final between Troppauer EV and Gablonzer EV was cancelled due to thaw
- 1932-33: Troppauer EV Opava (final not played until January 1934)
- 1933-34: Troppauer EV Opava
- 1934-35: Troppauer EV Opava (Final between Troppauer EV and Olmützer EV was played only as a friendly due to bad ice - Championship was later planned to be played on January 4, 1936, but this fell through and TEV was declared champions)
- 1935-36: Troppauer EV Opava (championship not played until January 1937)
- 1936-37: DFK Komotau
- 1937-38: Jägerndorfer EV (Moravia), Gablonzer EV (Bohemia - East), EV Eger (Bohemia - West)